DEPARTMENT: Finance – Billing
JOB TITLE: Billing Analyst
REPORTING TO: Billing Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DATE PREPARED: September 2020
The Billing Analyst works closely with the Billing Manager and other members of the finance team to provide billing process support and exceptional customer service to Saddleback and Reinvent customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer billing questions regarding pricing and products
- Provide day-to-day support for Reinvent partners with Wholesale and white label retail invoicing and bill processes
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to assist with support and escalations.
- Assist Billing Manager with ongoing Partner training and billing best practices and education
- Posts check logs, wire transfers and all online transactions
- Assist in processing of white label billing
- Compiles statistics and reports as directed
- Assist with internal and customer audit projects
- Assist on special projects and analysis as necessary
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma required.
- Prior experience in Telecommunications is preferred, but not required
- Company Orientation – able to learn regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to targeted customer base/market, building relationships and acting as internal company advocate.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Creative Thinking – able to demonstrate conceptual creative thinking, taking an idea and visualize/describe the opportunity, then recognize the potential fit with culture and product lines.
- Adaptability to Change – able to be flexible and supportive, react swiftly to and able to positively and proactively assimilate change in rapid growth environment.
- Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Typing/computer keyboard
- Utilize computer software (specified above)
- Retrieve and compile information
- Maintain records/logs
- Verify data and information
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Advanced mathematical concepts (fractions, decimals, ratios, percentages, graphs)
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds various items
- Repetitive Motions
- Normal office environment
Saddleback is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.” Preference will be given to a qualified Community Member, then a qualified Native American and then other qualified candidate.