Business Voice Services
We offer a full range of voice communications services, including traditional services like PRI, Analog Lines and Long Distance as well as advanced services like SIP Trunking, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS).
Analog Business Lines: Plain Old Telephone Service
Saddleback’s analog business lines, also known as plain old telephone service (POTS), connect your business to the public telephone network with all calling features you need. Analog lines offer connectivity to analog Key Telephone Systems for voice calling or to enable other systems, such as alarms, elevator phones, fax machines or building control.
- Unlimited Local Inbound Calling
- Unlimited Local Outbound Calling
- 911 Emergency Service
- Primary Directory Listing in White Pages and Directory Assistance
- Unlimited local calling in the 480, 602 and 623 calling areas
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Name and Number
- Call Forward Busy
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Last Call Return
- Call Transfer
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Selective Call Rejection
- RoboCall Blocking
- Find-Me-Follow-Me & Simultaneous Ring: Never miss a call again. Let calls find you by ringing multiple devices in succession — office, mobile, home.
Speech-to-Text Conversion: Have your voicemail messages automatically transcribed into text and sent to your email address, so you can review them more quickly.
- Unified Messaging Voicemail: Send your voicemail messages to your email address as .wav files, so you can listen to them from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Long Distance Access: Calling to U.S., Canada and other international countries is supported on analog business lines with a corresponding calling plan.
Don’t Forget to Add POTS Lines for Fax Machines or Alarm Systems
Enable voice calling from your business with analog telephone lines. And, don’t forget to add POTS lines for your fax machine and security alarms. Subscribe today!
Never Buy a Phone System Again
It's possible with our PBX and Unified Communications solution delivered as a cloud-based service. There's no upfront cost and continual upgrades are included in your monthly subscription.
New to the Community? We’re Here to Help
If you’re a new business in the Community, we’re excited you’re here! Welcome! We’re ready to help you get connected with the communications services you need.