Business Voice Services
We offer a full range of voice communications services, including traditional services like PRI, Analog Lines and Long Distance as well as advanced services like SIP Trunking, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS).
Audio Conferencing: For Impromptu & Planned Teleconferences
Saddleback’s Audio Conferencing is an easy-to-use service to enhance your business productivity and communications. Fast, efficient on-demand audio conferencing offers a low-cost complete solution that’s capable of hosting up to 500 attendees with no reservations required. Simply dial the number of your virtual conference and enter your ID code — it’s that easy.
Audio Conferencing Features
The conference moderator has several features to help manage and control the call, including:
- Record: Record conference calls for future reference or training.
- Mute: Mute some or all participants to control the conference or to eliminate background noise.
- Dial Out: Add participants on-the-fly by dialing out during the conference.
- Identify Speakers: See who is talking at anytime via the Conference Web Portal
- Lock: For enhanced security and privacy, you can lock the conference, so no one else can join.
No Reservations Needed
Today’s distributed work teams need to conference on the fly. Our Audio Conferencing service makes that happen. No reservations required. Subscribe today!
Host Mutimedia Meetings Anytime, Anywhere
It's simple with our on-demand conferencing and collaboration tools delivered as a cloud-based service.
New to the Community? We’re Here to Help
If you’re a new business in the Community, we’re excited you’re here! Welcome! We’re ready to help you get connected with the communications services you need.