Account Service Manager
DEPARTMENT: Operations-Customer Service
JOB TITLE: Account Service Manager
REPORTING TO: Customer Service Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DATE PREPARED: February 2021
The Account Services Manager (ASM) will be the single point of contact for a portfolio of Saddleback’s valuable enterprise accounts. The ASM will successfully manage all aspects of customers’ accounts including repairs, moves, adds, and changes. The position understands the account’s business and recommends products and services to assist the customer’s business. The ASM will also be responsible for periodic bill reviews and addresses any billing inquiries or issues with billing. The ASM will participate in the planning, execution and follow up for a diverse range of telecommunication products and services and other business support as required. The ASM will also carry approximately up to 25 accounts and be responsible for a book of business (Revenue) to manage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the day-to-day activity of your assigned accounts in a post-sale environment.
- Communicates directly with customers by telephone, electronically or face-to-face.
- Interacts with customers to provide and gather information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Responds promptly to customer trouble reports and escalations.
- Handles and resolves customer complaints.
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource/department.
- Manages customers’ accounts regarding billing and/or financial concerns.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Records details of actions taken and escalates internally where required.
- Follows up on customer interactions.
- Interfaces directly with various teams or departments internally in an effort to facilitate or improve the customer experience.
- Hold periodic meetings with customer based on customer needs. Recommend quarterly meetings to review service, new products and services, billing, and additional requirements dependent on each account’s needs.
- Upsells services based on knowledge of account and account business requirements.
- Remains current on product information, availability, and functionality to provide solutions for supported accounts.
- Perform CSR duties as required.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma is required.
- Four (4) years of business customer service and customer relationship management is required.
- Portfolio management experience is a plus.
- Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to targeted customer base/market, building relationships and acting as internal company advocate.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Creative Thinking – able to demonstrate conceptual creative thinking, taking an idea and visualize/describe the opportunity, then recognize the potential fit with culture and product lines.
- Adaptability to Change – able to be flexible and supportive, react swiftly to and able to positively and proactively assimilate change in rapid growth environment.
- Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Typing/computer keyboard
- Utilize computer software (specified above)
- Retrieve and compile information
- Maintain records/logs
- Verify data and information
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Normal office environment
Saddleback is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.” Preference will be given to a qualified Community Member, then a qualified Native American and then other qualified candidate.