Partner Success Specialist
JOB TITLE: Partner Success Specialist
REPORTING TO: Director of Channel
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DATE PREPARED: October 2021
The Partner Success Specialist works closely with the Director of Channel, Channel Managers and other members of the sales team to provide support and drive revenue in the wholesale business. This position will assist with all aspects of Reinvent’s Partner Program to include; on-boarding, branding, systems set up, sales training and support, product marketing and other related contributions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Partners with quotes and proposals for Reinvent business.
• Answer questions regarding pricing and products.
• Provide day-to-day support for Reinvent Partners to help them sell, implement and support Reinvent services.
• Serve as subject matter expert to assist Reinvent partners on questions regarding branding, billing and portals.
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to assist with support and escalations.
• Assist with launching and set-up of new Partners.
• Assist with ongoing Partner training, including Product Demos (ACD, CommPortal, MaX UC, Meeting, Call Recording).
• Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure Partner and customer satisfaction.
• Provide Sales & Marketing Collaterals (brochures, feature lists, user guides)- to reseller partners
• Assist partners with Order Entry & Partner Portal – RPP.
• Onboarding support to include administrative, systems set-up, training, billing.
• Proactive Correspondence & Communications on products, pricing and policy.
• Assist on special projects
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma required.
• Two (2) years of telecommunications sales experience with Two (2) years of channel sales experience is required.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of cloud-based services including hosted VoIP PBX and SIP trunking
• Proven top performer with a record of exceeding sales quotas.
• Proven experience working with VARs and agents.
• Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
• Must be a marketplace expert who is well-connected in the industry.
• Proven strong strategic selling skills.
• Sales Results – proven ability to achieve a high level of sales success, meet and exceed sales targets, develop new business and manage relationships with top customers.
• Customer Service & Relationship Management – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to targeted customer base/market, building relationships and a referral network within a territory.
• Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
• Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision and a high degree of self-motivation and self-direction. Able to plan, schedule, and organize professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail in a high pressure environment.
• Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Typing/computer keyboard
- Verbal communication
- Utilize computer software (specified above)
- Written communication
- Retrieve and compile information
- Public speaking/group presentations
- Maintain records/logs
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Verify data and information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Leadership and supervisory, managing people
- Operate office equipment
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Advanced mathematical concepts (fractions, decimals, ratios, percentages, graphs)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds various items
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Repetitive Motions
- Normal office environment
Saddleback is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.” Preference will be given to a qualified Community Member, then a qualified Native American and then other qualified candidate.