Additions Support Expansion of Saddleback’s Network, Cloud Services and Customer Support Capabilities
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. – March 29, 2023 – Saddleback Communications, a provider of highly reliable fiber-based voice, internet and cloud communications services to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC), announced today that it has strengthened its leadership team with four new roles. Saddleback has added four proven leaders in new technical and support roles created to keep pace with the company’s significant growth and network investments.
In their new roles, these telecommunications professionals will support the expansion of Saddleback’s new network and services portfolio to ensure highly reliable delivery of next-generation cloud communications and telecommunications solutions and support for the next decade and beyond.
Saddleback’s new leaders include:
- Andrew Ward, Chief Technology Officer
- Chris Halverson, Director of Customer Service
- Jake Livingstone, Director of Voice Network
- Dave Wilson, Manager of Systems Development
“I’m pleased to welcome these industry professionals to the Saddleback team,” said Bill Bryant, President of Saddleback Communications. “Each of these individuals brings significant experience and expertise to Saddleback, enabling us to continue to provide highly reliable communications services and exceptional support to our valued customers.”
- Ward, an Oxford University graduate, spent 14 years with Metaswitch in software development and engineering, ultimately serving as Vice President of Operations for three years. Ward now owns and operates an engineering consulting firm that supports telecommunication carriers with network design, strategic technical projects and product development work.
- Halverson is a customer service leader with 20 years of experience leading and growing exceptional service and technical support teams. He spent more than 10 years building a large technical support team in the communications business at 2-Wire/Pace and, more recently, helped improve technical support for a cloud communications company.
- Livingstone has more than 13 years of experience in engineering and training for Metaswitch, a Microsoft Company. Most recently, he was a Technical Delivery Manager. He has in-depth technical knowledge and experience with SIP and Metaswitch voice technology, including architecture design, migrations and quality assurance.
- Wilson has more than 20 years of experience leading the design, development and implementation of technology solutions for various industries and large-scale projects. He is passionate about solving complex problems, meeting customer needs, leading development teams and continuous improvement in tools and products.
For new business inquiries with Saddleback Communications, please call 480.362.7110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Saddleback Communications
Saddleback Communications delivers advanced voice, internet and cloud communications services over a carrier-class, redundant network to business and residential customers on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC). Saddleback Communications provides custom business communications solutions, including Unified Communications as a Service, Contact Center as a Service, Collaboration, SIP Trunking, Ethernet Access and Dedicated Internet. The company also leverages its state-of-the-art Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) network to deliver high-quality voice and high-speed internet to residential customers. Learn more at www.saddlebackcomm.com.