"The best local telecom/communications company I have ever worked with."
— Alton Chapko, Sr. Telecom Analyst, SHPS
BusinessConnect Broadband Internet
Saddleback BusinessConnect Broadband Internet
Now Available With Up To 80 Mbps of Download Speed!
Saddleback’s Broadband Internet service provides businesses with high speed Ethernet Internet on a 100% fiber optic network that out performs any carrier DSL or cable-based service.
Saddleback Communications has enhanced our Broadband Internet service to offer up to 80 Megabits per second of download speed and up to 20 Megabits per second of upload speed. Business customers requiring faster Internet speeds, both for download and upload, can choose from several high speed options...
- 15 Mbps download / 5 Mbps upload
- 25 Mbps download / 5 Mbps upload
- 50 Mbps download / 5 Mbps upload
- 50 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload
- 80 Mbps download / 20 Mbps upload
Saddleback Communications' broadband service is designed for peak business performance that supports theInternet access needs of small and mid-sized companies. Saddleback BusinessConnect Broadband offers the best combination of applications and customer support available.
Download speed up to 80 Mbps* and Upload speed up to 20 Mbps* for increased productivity and for applications requiring higher speeds for downloads AND uploads....
- Remote access and VPN (Telecommuting, virtual office...)
- Transferring large files (FTP, email exchange, data replication...)
- Document conferencing (WebEx, NetMeeting, ...)
- Transaction processing (point-of-sale, ecommerce sites...)
* Actual upload speed may vary. May not be available in all areas.
IP Address for BusinessConnect Broadband Service:
Saddleback Communications’ Broadband service customers may choose from either dynamically allocated IP addresses via DHCP or a single Static IP address. A second Static IP address may be provided for additional monthly and installation fees.
DSL and Broadband Internet Service Level Agreement
Saddleback Communications is committed to providing the best service and customer care experience in the industry. Click on the link below to read the detailed Service Level Agreement for Saddleback Communications' DSL and Broadband Internet Services
For more information or to order service please call Saddleback Communications' Customer Service at 480-362-7150.